160g Porridge oats
100g dried raisins or cranberries
30g Almond coarsely ground
20g mixed dried seed (sunflower, pumpkin seeds etc)
30g coconut flax
1/4 cup Chia Seeds
100g melted Butter
60g Brown Sugar
3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Line and grease a baking tin pan. Preheat the oven at 200°C
- Mix the butter, sugar, and maple syrup in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and combine them together.
- Pour the final mixture into the tin pan and press it down using a spatula.
- Bake for 15 min.
- Allow to cool the flapjacks before cutting into bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for later use.